The September edition of NAPTOSA INsight is now available
In this edition:
- It’s their opinion
- Is there an autistic child in my classroom?
- Schools churn out square pegs
- The whole-brain classroom.
- No school is an island
- Boys are from Mars, girls are from Venus
- This is my professional life
- Technology in and beyond the classroom
- I am a teacher
- Values really matter . . . and schools hold the golden key
- Loving soccer and loving reading too
- The little book of big management theories
Read NAPTOSA INsight and earn 5 CPTD points.
Download INsight or read it online
Download (2mb) pdf NAPTOSA INsight Vol 12 Issue 2 September 2018 (2.06 MB)
Read online Click here