NAPTOSA INsight. April 2018
- Published: 10 April 2018 10 April 2018
APRIL 2018 EDITION OF NAPTOSA INSIGHT
Are you feeling stressed out, tired and looking forward to the next eleven days and being able to enjoy some good reading? We can assist! Click here for a copy of the latest edition of NAPTOSA INsight.
A few must-reads:
- From motivation to inspiration
- Education for democracy and peace
- The need for self-care (Remember to take care of yourself. You can’t pour from an empty cup.)
- Why are the Dutch children the happiest kids in the world?
- Should we teach our children philosophy?
And a few laughs:
Maths teacher: If your father earns R20 000 a month and gives half to your mother, what will he have?
Susan: A heart attack, Miss.
Remember: the reading of NAPTOSA INsight is worth 5 CPTD points