NAPTOSA (Gauteng) Professional Development Programme Term 4 (2018)
- Published: 05 October 2018 05 October 2018
The Professional Development Programme runs from 22 October to 6 November
Booking is essential
Download the programme in pdf format pdf Professional Development Term 4 NAPTOSA Gauteng 2018 (178 KB) .
Download the programme in Word format: document Professional Development Term 4 NAPTOSA Gauteng 2018 (116 KB)
Play the Professional Development Video: video click here (221 KB)
Protect our teachers
- Published: 26 September 2018 26 September 2018
There is a crisis in our schools.
Our teachers cannot be expected to teach in schools where there is little or no discipline and where, on a daily basis, they run the risk of verbal and physical assault.
NAPTOSA (Gauteng) calls on all SGBs to adopt a zero tolerance stance against all forms of violence in our schools and to apply the code of conduct without fear or favour.
NAPTOSA (Gauteng) calls on all communities to protect their teachers.
NAPTOSA (Gauteng) calls on the GDE to show in tangible ways that they are protecting all their employees.
NAPTOSA (Gauteng) rejects the GDE’s proposal that learners must be admitted to a school even if the parents refuse to accept the school’s code of conduct.
Experienced and competent teachers are under severe strain. Young teachers are disillusioned.
A learner’s right to be taught is infringed every time a lesson is disrupted by unruly learners.
TEACHERS ARE A NATIONAL ASSET
Issued by the NAPTOSA (Gauteng) Leadership.
25 September 2018
Read the media statement issued by Mr Ntantala, President of NAPTOSA
NAPTOSA Insight. September 2018
- Published: 28 August 2018 28 August 2018
The September edition of NAPTOSA INsight is now available
In this edition:
- It’s their opinion
- Is there an autistic child in my classroom?
- Schools churn out square pegs
- The whole-brain classroom.
- No school is an island
- Boys are from Mars, girls are from Venus
- This is my professional life
- Technology in and beyond the classroom
- I am a teacher
- Values really matter . . . and schools hold the golden key
- Loving soccer and loving reading too
- The little book of big management theories
Read NAPTOSA INsight and earn 5 CPTD points.
Download INsight or read it online
Download (2mb) pdf NAPTOSA INsight Vol 12 Issue 2 September 2018 (2.06 MB)
Read online Click here